Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 March 2011

2011 Update

Christmas and New Year are always a hectic time, also cold and wet so Tillie was put away for the winter.
However on Christmas Day, with snow on the ground, she made an outing to the village pub complete with tinsel !
As it turned out this was most appropriate, as waiting down the pub was a Christmas present. It turned out to be a special tractor calender. It's special because it features a different picture of  Tillie every month. Some of my so called 'friends' and wife kidnapped Tillie and took a topical photo of her for every month. It's a really nice and touching present. I will post the photos later.

At the end of February, I received  an interesting e-mail from Dwayne, (Hi Dwayne). Dwayne lives in California and has restored a 1953 TEA20 about the same time as I did Tillie - the power of the Internet and proof that someone must at least see my blog !
I've posted (above) one of the pictures Dwayne sent. Its a super looking restoration and originally belonged to Dwayne's grandfather. It mush be a real head turner cruising down the highway !

No comments:

Post a Comment