Total Pageviews

Monday 25 January 2010

In the Warm

Latest progress, Half axle fitted, wheel back on and pushed into the garage. Wheels off (due to limited room).







A tight fit but Tillies in the warm for Winter, note the new and shiny left hand side brake drum and backplate.




I can now start the engine rebuild, first job has been to remove the cylinder head (see below).

On first inspection everything looks fine. I will replace the head gasket and check a few other components such as the valves and timing chain.

Hopefully I can then start to reassemble her and start the repainting process.

On a recent trip to a local pub I noticed a poster for a Summer fete, including a show of classic cars and tractors. The Fete's in June. Its about a 7 mile journey across the Ridgeway so I now have a target to aim for and potentially Tillies first show!

No comments:

Post a Comment