Total Pageviews

Monday 7 June 2010

Front Axle

A month or so has passed since my last update. I've been busy with Tillie. The good news being lots of progress has been made. The not so good news is that I've missed my target date of the 6th June for getting her back on the road. Whilst this is disappointing, I'm pretty relaxed about it, what will be etc etc.

I'm hoping that by July I should have the top coat applied and looking to road test (fingers crossed).
With the engine refitted its time to refit the front axle. This was a straightforward affair offering up the axle to the engine block on a trolley jack.


With the axle fitted its back to the wire brushes to remove all the old paint and corrosion (a job I'm completely fed up with now!). This time a different colour primer (as its kicking around), red oxide.

3 comments:

  1. It feels so nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. Really thankful to you for starting this.
    tractor trolley axle

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechlesstractor trolley axle

    ReplyDelete